Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Photo and Artist Statement by Denaya Banks




THE CHANGING FACES OF BROOKLYN

In my opinion I think my neighborhood is changing because more people are moving back to Brooklyn. When people say that things change they mean that things are becoming different. Some things change when people get older. People change when their birthdays come and they turn another age.

Some things that have changed from when I was little are that I see more beautiful things that I couldn’t see when I was younger. I’m from America but my family seed was originally from North Carolina. I’m 13 years old, and I’ve studied photography for 2 years. I like photography because you can learn something about nature while you take pictures. My goals are to be recognized as one of the best photographers. One of my favorite things about being a photographer is that I can get better as I go on. What I love about being a photographer is that I always will have something I’m good at.

No comments: