Wednesday, February 6, 2008

OUR PHOTO SHOW AT LONG ISLAND CITY HIGH SCHOOL!

Ten of our students and a staff member came out to represent MS 2 at the LICHS photo show, organized by Working Playground. It was an exciting event which brought together two other photography classes to share their work and stories. For many it was the first time showing their work to big audience. Here are some reflections and photos from our journey to Astoria!

Angeneris Cifuentes: "Well, going to LICHS, has changed me. I was very nervous to show my work, but now I see that it was nothing to be afraid of. Showing my work is a good thing, not bad at all. I liked the photo of a girl whose face reflected on the silver ornament."

2 comments:

Brooke said...

THESE ARE SOOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOTTTT
I LOVE THEM,I LOVE THEM,I-L-O-V-E-T-H-E-M!
(Now I'm jelous.....)
I mosly like the one with the girl in the African dress, the lighting makes her and eveything around her look golden.{wow!}Caryin/CAX

Brooke said...

hi nice pictures u took.they are so hot because there were many different angles u took pics from.i particcullarly liked the pic were the girl was in african clothes! and because she was acting for the camera

*kevin*